Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Bonjour à tous

+51
Guéna
Matess67
Bacticool
phane
Djdick77
eco
Keg
BenVette88
Vettefab
Ultor128
titanes31
Stark 13
Youk
Arnaud 57
DjoeV8
stingray454
vince53
GhosTSharK
ENZO55
alainZO6
MathC3
Tarzag
gegeboy
DreamCorvette
manvette
Z51
bluesun
need 4 speed
xl74
Stephen
Friendship 7
Lilly la Diva
pepyxx
PIERRE 29
ricco
Triba
gallou36
Reynel
Thierry133
le loup
santiago
blackorsaire
PMO
Alec
stingray1972
papounet
Leshark81
Denis ZR-1
aievonne
WHIZZ
Jack Panzica
55 participants

Page 7 sur 29 Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Suivant

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Update on Corvette Vagabond Trip

Message par Jack Panzica Sam 18 Aoû 2012 - 23:11

Bonjour to All,

Here is the latest news on my car and its journey to Europe. I am having the car delivered to Drammen, Norway . The boat is late and I will not be able to start my trip on until the 6th of September. I have to cover 3,700 miles in 14 days to make it to Cap de Agde by 4 pm on September 21,

I must also visit the many corvette owners in Scandinavia, Germany , Italy, Switzerland on my way to France and the sea. I promised to attend an event and I will try to keep my word. Here is a map of the general area that I must cover in 14 days.... I can see it now , just like the classic French movie " Man and Women " driving like a mad man day and night rain shine.....on the way to the sea.....music playing in the background

.....http://www.kritzerland.com/Man_Woman_Tracks/01%20Un%20Homme%20Et%20Une%20Femme_inst.mp3

So, now you know how it will be.....any help or suggestions as you look at my map....the first link is the map of my proposed route. The next link is the map of corvette owners that want me to visit...you can see my problem...

But what fun it will be to solve the problem
Cheers

Map of drive to Cap de Agde from Oslo Just directional , I have not picked the roads yet.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Oslo,+Norway&daddr=E6+to:Route+339+to:Route+346+to:E12+to:E75%2FE8+to:H%C3%A4meentie%2FRoute+12+to:E22+to:E20%2FE22%2FE6+to:A10+to:A99+to:A3+to:SS20+to:CAP,+Agde,+France&hl=en&geocode=FY02kgMd9RCkACk58GfyYW5BRjGaHiPTX2CSfg%3BFSjUwwMd8E6dAA%3BFeoqzgMdDHfqAA%3BFfYS0AMdoCT5AA%3BFWpXzAMdgqs1AQ%3BFSSP3wMdCjOFAQ%3BFchqoQMd3uSQAQ%3BFRz5XwMdcqr2AA%3BFdHyTwMdWtzHAA%3BFWp9HwMdFvPDAA%3BFWKt3gId0mCzAA%3BFRLE0QIdLm2CAA%3BFYwunQIdrJRzAA%3BFcVglAIdoZ81ACGgDVK0ZpnTlynlU4RnTDuxEjGgDVK0ZpnTlw&aq=0&oq=Cap+de+Agd&sll=47.754098,18.764648&sspn=14.983634,43.286133&vpsrc=0&doflg=ptm&mra=luc&via=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12&ie=UTF8&t=m&z=5

Map of just a few of the stops in Europe...many more want me to stop by

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=217525988141263560502.0004b7fd41fe86eff6101&ie=UTF8&t=m&z=3&vpsrc=1

Bonjour à tous,

Voici les dernières nouvelles sur ma voiture et de son voyage vers l'Europe. Je vais avoir la voiture livrée à Drammen, Norvège. Le bateau est en retard et je ne serai pas en mesure de commencer mon voyage jusqu'au 6 Septembre. J'ai pour couvrir 3700 miles en 14 jours pour se rendre à Cap de Agde par 16 heures le 21 Septembre,

Je dois également visiter les nombreux propriétaires corvette en Scandinavie, en Allemagne, en Italie, en Suisse, ma façon à la France et la mer. J'ai promis d'assister à un événement et je vais essayer de tenir ma parole. Voici une carte de la région en général que je dois couvrir en 14 jours .... Je peux le voir maintenant, tout comme le film classique français "L'homme et la femme" de conduite comme un jour fou et brillance pluie de la nuit ..... sur le chemin de la mer ..... jouer de la musique dans le backround .. ...

Donc, maintenant vous savez comment il sera ..... toute aide ou suggestion que vous regardez ma carte .... le premier maillon est la carte de mon itinéraire proposé. Le lien suivant est la carte de propriétaires corvette qui veulent me faire visiter ... vous pouvez voir mon problème ...

Mais quel plaisir ce sera de résoudre le problème
Vive

Carte de lecteur au Cap de Agde à partir d'Oslo Juste directionnelle, je n'ai pas choisi les routes pour le moment.

Plan de quelques-unes des escales en Europe ... beaucoup plus que je m'arrête par
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Modele Vette : 1966 Glen Green Roadster L-79 350 HP

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Re: Bonjour à tous

Message par Z51 Dim 19 Aoû 2012 - 0:07

If you want to be at cap d'agde at 4pm the 21 september, you sould be close to my home at almost 11:30am (and probably sooner if you want stop for eat something)
I can wait you at a "motorway parking" for doing the road together... (we can discuss of that by PM or email, as you want)
Z51
Z51
Blown
Blown

Message par gegeboy Dim 19 Aoû 2012 - 9:38

bienvenue à toi Salut les Vettistes
gegeboy
gegeboy
L82
L82

Masculin Nombre de messages : 206
Modele Vette : C3 1976

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Travel Update

Message par Jack Panzica Mar 21 Aoû 2012 - 14:34

Bonjour amigos km,

Ok les gens, voici les dernières nouvelles sur les horaires de voyage.

La voiture / conteneur arrive à Bremerhaven, Allemagne le 30 ou si de Septembre. Conteneur est transféré à un tramp, qu'il faut à Oslo, en Norvège par le 5 Septembre.

Je vais expédier la voiture de la Norvège la semaine du 22-27 Octobre

Je me demande autour des quais jusqu'à ce que je trouve le bon endroit, le déchargement du conteneur voiture, montrer des documents à la douane (pas de droits ou taxes en Norvège si vous ne restez pas plus de 1 an).

Je vole dans Oslo le 3 Septembre, il s'agit d'un vol de 13 heures -15 Portland ME / Newark / Oslo. Laisser à 12h45 le dimanche et arriver à 10 heures, du lundi à Oslo.

Passez deux jours à Oslo et dans les environs d'attente pour la voiture arriver.

Sur la route J'espère que par le 6e en direction du nord à Trondheim, en Norvège. De la Norvège à la Suède à la Finlande à la Suède à l'Allemagne à la Suisse, l'Autriche, le Liechtenstein, l'Italie et enfin la France et le Cap de Agde par le 21. Je devrais être plein d'énergie au moment où je vous joindre. Le soleil va se sentir bien.

Les membres du Club Corvette de la Norvège et AMCAR sera m'aider à sortir la voiture et assister à des rencontres de petits propriétaires de voitures.

Après cela, je dois faire attention aux ours, le cerf et l'orignal sur la route, pas beaucoup de gens, tout comme le Maine ...

Je vais poster des coûts et des détails plus tard .... en ce moment je suis en train de devenir un expert cinématographique devrait être amusant .... .... beaucoup de photos et 90 vidéos second venant à votre rencontre ...

jack

Bonjour mi amigos,

Ok folks, here is the latest news on trip schedules.

The car/container arrives in Bremerhaven , Germany on the 30th or so of September. Container is transferred to a tramp steamer, that takes it to Oslo, Norway by the 5th of September.

I will ship the car back from Norway the week of October 22-27

I wonder around the docks until I find the right place, unload car from container, show documents to Customs (no duty or taxes in Norway if you do not stay more than 1 year ) .

I fly into Oslo on the 3rd of September, it is about a 13 -15 hour flight from Portland ME / Newark / Oslo . Leave at 12:45 pm on Sunday and arrive at 10 am , Monday in Oslo.

Spend two days in and around Oslo waiting for car to arrive.

On the road I hope by the 6th heading north to Trondheim, Norway. From Norway to Sweden to Finland to Sweden to Germany to Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein , Italy and finally France, Monaco and Cap de Agde by the 21st. I should be full of energy by the time I reach you. The sun will feel good.

Members of the Corvette Club of Norway and AMCAR will be helping me get the car and attend little gatherings of car owners.

After that I have to watch out for bears, deer and moose on the roads, not very many people, just like Maine...

I will post some costs and details later....right now I am working on becoming a Cinematographic expert....should be fun....lots of pictures and 90 second videos coming your way...

Jack
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty The Boat The Boat The Boat , she is in the North Sea

Message par Jack Panzica Dim 26 Aoû 2012 - 19:57

Attendez, Attendez, viens de vérifier, le bateau est en mer du Nord, à l'ouest du Danemark, en direction de Bremerhaven.

Le MSC EMMA est à portée quand vous regardez la carte de localisation. [B] Il suffit de taper dans la boîte de MSC EMMA navire
[/ B]
[url] http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/ # [/ url]

Elle est due en 27e d'Août. à bord du MSC EMMA

Puis par cargo côtier à Oslo le 3, en arrivant le 5 Septembre.

Je devrais être conduite dans 10 ou 11 jours ....

jack
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Message par Leshark81 Dim 26 Aoû 2012 - 20:03

Cool multiple
Leshark81
Leshark81
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Masculin Nombre de messages : 30800
Modele Vette : '81 bte 4, '91 ZR-1, '05 coupé supercharged bte 6

http://xavier.roulleau2.free.fr/index.htm

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Almost on the road

Message par Jack Panzica Jeu 30 Aoû 2012 - 16:16

Bonjour to all, the car/container is in Bremerhaven waiting for a local cargo ship to pick it up and deliver it to Oslo on the 5th of September.

You can check by typing in MSC Sandra in vessel box on this site

I arrive on the 3rd.....should be on the road by the 6th , I hope

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=185&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.corvetteforum.com%2Fc1-and-c2-corvettes%2F2992659-the-car-is-packed-and-europe-awaits-20.html&v=1&libid=1346330834915&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marinetraffic.com%2Fais%2F%23&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.corvetteforum.com%2Fc1-and-c2-corvettes%2F2992659-the-car-is-packed-and-europe-awaits-21.html&title=The%20car%20is%20packed%20and%20Europe%20awaits%20-%20Page%2020%20-%20Corvette%20Forum&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marinetraffic.com%2Fais%2F%23&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13463308471082

or this could be me... at airport....

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Mad-12mar11[url][/url]
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Message par blackorsaire Jeu 30 Aoû 2012 - 16:23

What's the weight? lol! pirat
blackorsaire
blackorsaire
Coup de Cœur C.P.
Coup de Cœur C.P.

Masculin Nombre de messages : 28507
Modele Vette : C5

http://www.corvetteclubfrance.com

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty I have a roof over my head !

Message par Jack Panzica Ven 31 Aoû 2012 - 22:49

blackorsaire a écrit:What's the weight? lol! pirat

Corvette Club of Norway post

norway_triumph wrote:

hi Jack - you can stay with my family & me for the days between your arrival & the car. I live 20 minutes from Gardermoen & 45 min drive from oslo city center. Unfortunately i can't take days of work to show you around or meet & greet at gardermoen, but i'll see if i can get you out at gardermoen (nothing promised tho) . I'm more into old english cars than corvette's but have a full workshop at my place so sorting out the car shouldn't be too much of a problem. For interesting things in Oslo you could borrow one of my old english cars or i can sort you out with public transport - whatever you fancy. On the 3rd i'm pretty much preoccupied until the afternoon, but will meet you in oslo wherever you choose. I'll PM you my contactdetails - would like to have your flight# for planning. Lets take it from there....

My reply

Hello, life is good now that I know I will have a roof over my head....funny you should have English cars...my roommates when I was younger in NYC had English sports cars. A MG B 1968 Gold and a 1961 3000 Austin Heally....silver.. and in high school, my friend had a 59 TR 3 ? Green I think. That would be great....to see Oslo in an English car owned by a Norwegian with a Corvette....what a great way to start a trip.

Ok since we have taken care of the night stuff.....

I come in on United Airlines Flight #38 from Newark , New Jersey.....it leaves US at 8 pm on Sunday 02/09/12 and lands at 9:50 am Monday 03/09/12 .

If someone would like to volunteer being a cameraman or sound man, director, or gaffer....or know of some students of Cinematography , who would like their clips shown all over the world, I could use your help showing Oslo on video

In France I could also use some help with the Cinematography.... so any volunteers ? to help as I travel the roads of France and enjoy the culture and Passion of Corvettes

Corvette Club de la Norvège après

norway_triumph a écrit:

Salut Jack - vous pouvez rester avec ma famille et moi pendant les jours entre votre arrivée et la voiture. J'habite à 20 minutes de route de Gardermoen et 45 min du centre d'Oslo. Malheureusement je ne peux pas prendre des jours de travail pour vous montrer autour ou meet & greet à Gardermoen, mais je vais voir si je peux te sortir à Gardermoen (rien promis tho). Je suis plus dans de vieilles voitures anglaises que corvette, mais ont un atelier chez moi si le tri de la voiture ne doit pas être trop un problème. Pour des choses intéressantes à Oslo que vous pouvez emprunter l'une de mes vieilles voitures anglaises ou je peux vous arranger avec les transports en commun - ce qu'il vous plaira. Le 3 je suis un peu préoccupé jusqu'à l'après-midi, mais vous rencontrera à Oslo, où que vous choisissez. Je vais vous présenter mes contactdetails PM - aimerait avoir votre numéro de vol pour la planification. Permet à partir de là ....

[b] Ma réponse [/ b]

Bonjour, il fait bon vivre, maintenant que je sais que je vais avoir un toit sur ma tête .... drôle, vous devriez avoir les voitures anglaises ... mes colocataires quand j'étais plus jeune à New York avaient sportives anglais voitures. Une MG B 1968 d'or et de 1961 3000 Austin .... Heally argent .. et au lycée, mon ami a eu un TR 59 3? Je pense vert. Ce serait formidable de voir .... Oslo dans une voiture anglaise détenue par un norvégien avec une Corvette .... Quelle belle façon de commencer un voyage.

Ok, puisque nous avons pris soin de l'étoffe nuit .....

Je viens de United Airlines Flight # 38 à partir de Newark, New Jersey ..... il laisse États-Unis à 8 h le dimanche et les terres 09.02.12 à 9:50 h du lundi 09/03/12.

Si quelqu'un veut faire du bénévolat étant un caméraman ou preneur de son, réalisateur, ou gaffer .... ou si vous connaissez des étudiants de Cinématographie, qui souhaitent que leurs clips présentés partout dans le monde, je pourrais utiliser votre aide indiquant Oslo en vidéo

En France, je pourrais aussi utiliser un peu d'aide avec la Cinématographie .... si des volontaires? pour aider comme je sillonner les routes de France et profiter de la culture et de la Passion de Corvette

Jacky Miles aka Corvette Vagabond
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Message par Jack Panzica Mer 5 Sep 2012 - 1:21

Long flight....great people taking care of me.....car delayed will not be in till September 12......I guess the car is taking a tour without me...

More information later....Oh by the way...Oslo has some of the most beautiful women in the world....not that I was looking ...too much...(I have not gotten to France yet !)

Got a great tour of the US Embassy....very nice to know you have a place to go for help should you need it....

I could not get them to launch a Chinook to pick my car off the boat...

Just my luck...just have to shoot pictures around Oslo....taking a train to Bergen.....western Norway...lots of fjords. 7 hours ride over and under mountains...

Jack

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Airport090
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Message par Denis ZR-1 Mer 5 Sep 2012 - 7:09

Jack Panzica a écrit:Long flight....great people taking care of me.....car delayed will not be in till September 12......I guess the car is taking a tour without me...

More information later....Oh by the way...Oslo has some of the most beautiful women in the world....not that I was looking ...too much...(I have not gotten to France yet !)

Got a great tour of the US Embassy....very nice to know you have a place to go for help should you need it....

I could not get them to launch a Chinook to pick my car off the boat...

Just my luck...just have to shoot pictures around Oslo....taking a train to Bergen.....western Norway...lots of fjords. 7 hours ride over and under mountains...
Non, c'est en France qu'il y a les plus jolies femmes du monde !
Le voyage ne commence pas très bien, mais tout va s'arranger quand tu vas retrouver ta Corvette !
A bientôt.
Denis ZR-1
Denis ZR-1
Coup de Cœur C.P.
Coup de Cœur C.P.

Masculin Nombre de messages : 7823
Modele Vette : C4 ZR-1

Message par Jack Panzica Mer 5 Sep 2012 - 7:46

Here are some pictures of my friend Henning Kjensli and his cars. Road around Oslo in a 68 and how would you like to be picked up at the airport in a 57 Caddy...one of only 1800 ever made...sold new in 57 at over $12,000 now is worth a lot....

Some quick shots of Olso street life

Enjoy

Jack

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 HammerMan
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Oslopeople
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 StreetLifeOslo
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 1957ElderodoHennigs042
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 1957ElderodoHennigs041
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 1957ElderodoHennigs033
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 1957ElderodoHennigs035
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 1957ElderodoHennigs036
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Car packed for 48 state trip

Message par Jack Panzica Mer 5 Sep 2012 - 7:55

How to pack for 90 days on the road American tour 48 states....less stuff for European trip

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Packingcarfortrip001
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Packingcarfortrip002
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Packingcarfortrip003
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Packingcarfortrip004
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Packingcarfortrip005
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Packingcarfortrip006
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Packingcarfortrip007
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Should I be concerned ?

Message par Jack Panzica Jeu 6 Sep 2012 - 10:04

She said her name was Ivana and it sounded like a Russian name.

A spy and her handler ? I better be careful

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 StatuesOslo1
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 StatuesOslo53
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Message par WHIZZ Jeu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:43

The further north you go in Europe, the shorter the dresses are... Bonjour à tous - Page 7 839752
WHIZZ
WHIZZ
Coup de Cœur C.P.
Coup de Cœur C.P.

Masculin Nombre de messages : 12825
Modele Vette : Dodge RAM et Corvette GRAND SPORT 96 #883

Message par Leshark81 Jeu 6 Sep 2012 - 18:00

She's hot multiple
Leshark81
Leshark81
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Masculin Nombre de messages : 30800
Modele Vette : '81 bte 4, '91 ZR-1, '05 coupé supercharged bte 6

http://xavier.roulleau2.free.fr/index.htm

Message par blackorsaire Jeu 6 Sep 2012 - 18:30

Jack Panzica a écrit:...Bonjour à tous - Page 7 StatuesOslo1
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 StatuesOslo53

Allo, madam Panzica, do you really know the motive for the trip of your husband in Europe, especially in the Northern Europe, where it is as well cold as skirts are short? :submarine: lol! pirat

blackorsaire
blackorsaire
Coup de Cœur C.P.
Coup de Cœur C.P.

Message par Alec Jeu 6 Sep 2012 - 19:24

Ivana has never been a russian name , she made you crazy Bonjour à tous - Page 7 839752 Bonjour à tous - Page 7 839752 Bonjour à tous - Page 7 839752 be carefull , eastern europe girls are really terrible party1
Do you remenber Ivana Trump ? She was an airline hostess first..... party1
Alec
Alec
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Masculin Nombre de messages : 31597
Modele Vette : C5 2001 Callaway+B&B Bullet ,Sway bar C6 Z06 jantes C6

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Why drive when you can fly

Message par Jack Panzica Sam 8 Sep 2012 - 12:05

I thought it would be fun to fly to France since my car is still on the boat. I friend in Norway said I could borrow his 1953 Saber Jet

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil104
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil103
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Message par Alec Sam 8 Sep 2012 - 12:47

Apparently , you have lost the runway !!!
Are you on a parking ?
Alec
Alec
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Travel Update

Message par Jack Panzica Dim 9 Sep 2012 - 0:30

As you all know I am way behind schedule, I have had to make some very difficult decisions. I can not come to Europe without coming to Finland and Sweden.

Here is how I propose to do it....

I do not have time to drive to Finland this month. Here is a map of my route though Germany and returning from France. I have 35 days to travel from the south of France to Oslo where I will return to the US.

Schedule: The route on the map is just a general direction....it does not follow the roads that I may take to visit individuals and it is subject to change as I drive

I have 7 days to travel the 1,400 miles. Looking at my map you see that I will hit most of the spots in Germany the way south and Germany again on my way north to Oslo

Sassnitz Germany September 14
Berlin September 14
Nuremberg ?
Munich September ?
Stuttgart ?
Zurich ?
Italy ?
Monaco 19
Cap de Agde France September 21

September 21 to October 19 I will be traveling through France, Netherlands , Belgium and Germany and Denmark

Copenhagen Oct 19
Stockholm Oct 20
Helsinki Oct 22
Tempere / Jyvaskyla Oct 23
Oulu Oct 24
Sundsvall Sweden Oct 26
Oslo Norway Oct 27

Plane to US Oct 29

Here is a map of my travel from Sassnitz Germany to France and to Germany and Scandinavia from the south of France

https://maps.google.no/maps/ms?msa=0&msi...t=m&z=4&vpsrc=1

I hope you understand my change of plans....the car coming in on the 12th of September has made my trip a very difficult one to execute.

Please pray to the gods that the weather will hold up and I will not need spikes and chains for my corvette.

Keep the light on and the fires warm......
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Had to leave Oslo

Message par Jack Panzica Dim 9 Sep 2012 - 3:34

Since my car is not due into Olso till the 12th, I thought I would visit members of the Corvette Club of Norway. I took a train from Olso to Bergen, a city on the west coast of Norway. It is the land of fjords.

Bergen is about 350 miles away and you have to go over many mountains to get there. I thought you would like to see the terrain on the way...

I wonder if I should have left on my snow tires.....

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil027
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil024
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil023
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil022
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil019
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil016
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil012
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainBergenKetil010
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 Empty Akvakit , what did I know ?

Message par Jack Panzica Lun 10 Sep 2012 - 19:50

I am sorry but a long train ride and my host Jan-Ivar insisted that I needed some medicine to help calm my nerves after my experiences with the shipping line.

So no pictures of cars this post but I did manage one or two shots before , before , before

Jack

Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainridebacktoOslodrinks006
Bonjour à tous - Page 7 TrainridebacktoOslodrinks005
Jack Panzica
Jack Panzica
LT1
LT1

Message par blackorsaire Lun 10 Sep 2012 - 20:34

...yoyoyo! keep kool jack Laughing
blackorsaire
blackorsaire
Coup de Cœur C.P.
Coup de Cœur C.P.

Message par Alec Lun 10 Sep 2012 - 21:07

I see you have found a very good doctor ; with a lot of good medecine ! Just take the right one !
Alec
Alec
Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 7 sur 29 Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Suivant